On The Go - The Mobile Collection (No Lightroom subscription required)
Not keen to go all out and subscribe to Lightroom? I've got you! I used iPhone and jpeg camera shots of my most popular images to create 16 filters for your mobile Lightroom app. They are easy to use, offer great diversity when it comes to tones and lighting and are the best way to explore your creative journey further.
Now, you might wonder how to go about installing them. Here are the key steps:
- Place your order.
- Download the zip file onto your computer or directly onto your phone.
- Unzip the files by double-clicking on the folder.
- If you're on your computer, use Google Drive or Dropbox to transfer the unzipped files to your mobile device. You can also individually email or FB message them to yourself.
- Open Lightroom CC on your phone and create a folder for the presets.
- In the right-hand bottom corner, click on the image symbol and select 'files' or 'camera roll', depending on where you saved them.
- Choose all the files with a DNG label and hit 'Add 16 Photos' or add the files individually.
- Now, import the photo you'd like to edit by repeating step 6.
- If underexposed (dark), turn up the exposure in your own image (under 'light') first.
- Choose your preset of choice and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select 'copy settings'.
- Return to your own photo, click on the same three dots as before and select 'pasty settings'.
- Et voila! You have just applied your very first @carmenhuter preset.
- Now, it's time to play! Adjust the light, colour and effects profiles to your liking.
- Share it and don't forget to tag #CHpresets.
- Happy creating!